LATEST UPDATE (08/04/2020):
In line with guidance provided by the Government and Public Health England for employers and businesses, we are now conducting all of our business remotely.
In order to maintain the viability of our business and protect our employee’s job security and income, we have also taken the decision to place some of our team on Furlough Leave. We have done what we can to minimise the impact this decision will have on our clients but please be aware that we are now working at a reduced capacity.
To ensure we can continue to support our clients during this time, we have put the following measures in place:
- All staff have access to the internet and a computer at home, allowing them to continue to work. Please be mindful that, as increasing numbers of people are needing to work from home there may be fluctuations in internet connectivity. Please also be aware that as we are not working as a team in the office, and some of the team are now on Furlough Leave, some responses may take longer than others. All our data is backed up on a regular basis and automatically sent off-site, allowing us to access and protect our client’s data remotely.
- All furloughed staff have provided handover information to enable the rest of the team to pick up on essential ongoing work, but please be mindful that some non-essential work will be paused until we can return to full capacity. We will communicate directly with any clients who may be impacted by these arrangements.
- In the event that a staff member becomes ill, an out of office alert will be set and you should refer any person-specific enquiries to Cathy Barlow. If you need to speak to us urgently, please email Cathy Barlow (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Paul Barlow (email@example.com).
- In line with Government guidance, we will not be attending any planned events or meetings face-to-face. Wherever possible, we will make alternative arrangements.
- We are committed to paying the small businesses who act as our suppliers on time and in full for as long as possible.
- We are taking a proactive approach to making use of the Government support available for businesses, in order to make sure that we can continue to operate and still have a viable business, with all our current team, at the end of this. Protecting our employee’s incomes and lives is our highest priority right now – because without them there is no us – and we are actively pursuing the means to ensure we come out the other side of this a stronger business than ever.
- We are working hard on producing discounted PR & Marketing services and packages in order to try and help other businesses maintain an active and positive presence. We’ll share exactly what this looks like as soon as possible.
- We will keep this page updated with any changes or additional information and we will return to the office and normal operations as soon as possible.
Whilst we will do our utmost to ensure you continue to receive the high levels of service you expect from us, the health and well-being of our staff and clients is a priority. If you have any questions, or if you need any support in preparing your own statement around the impacts of coronavirus on your business, please contact Cathy.