LATEST UPDATE (31/07/2020):
To continue to protect our staff during the coronavirus pandemic, we are continuing to conduct all of our business remotely.
In order to maintain the viability of our business and protect our employees’ job security, some of our team were placed on Furlough Leave. The majority of these team members are now returning to work part time for a few hours a day, in line with the government’s allowance. However, please be aware that we are still working at a reduced capacity.
To ensure we can continue to support our clients during this time, we have put the following measures in place:
- All staff have access to the internet and a computer at home, allowing them to continue to work. Please be aware that as we are not working as a team in the office, and some of the team are now on Furlough Leave, some responses may take longer than others.
- All our data is backed up on a regular basis and automatically sent off-site, allowing us to access and protect our client’s data remotely.
- All furloughed staff will now be returning to work for a small number of hours a week, allowing them to pick up on essential ongoing work. However, please be mindful that some non-essential work will be paused until we can return to full capacity. We will communicate directly with any clients who may be impacted by these arrangements.
- In the event that a staff member becomes ill, an out of office alert will be set and you should refer any person-specific enquiries to Cathy Barlow. If you need to speak to us urgently, please email Cathy Barlow (email@example.com) or Paul Barlow (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We will not be attending any planned events or meetings face-to-face until we deem it safe to do so. Wherever possible, we will make alternative arrangements.
- We are committed to paying the small businesses who act as our suppliers on time and in full for as long as possible.
- We are taking a proactive approach to making use of the Government support available for businesses, in order to make sure that we can continue to operate and still have a viable business, with all our current team, at the end of this.
- We are working hard on producing discounted PR & Marketing services and packages in order to try and help other businesses maintain an active and positive presence. We have also produced a range of free guides that are available for download here.
We will keep this page updated with any changes or additional information and we will return to the office and normal operations as soon as we feel it is safe to do so.
Whilst we will do our utmost to ensure you continue to receive the high levels of service you expect from us, the health and well-being of our staff and clients is a priority. If you have any questions, or if you need any support in preparing your own statement around the impacts of coronavirus on your business, please contact Cathy.