LATEST UPDATE (18/03/2021)
The majority of those team members who were placed on Furlough Leave have now returned to work at their full hours. To continue to protect our staff during the coronavirus pandemic, we are still conducting the majority of our business remotely but over the next few months we hope to see the team start slowly returning to the office. This will be a gradual process as we work to ensure our office premises allow everyone to work safely and comfortably. We would like to thank you all for your patience during this challenging period and ask that you continue to bear with us as we navigate our way forward.
To ensure we can continue to support our clients during this time, we have put the following measures in place:
- All staff have access to the internet and a computer at home, allowing them to continue to work. Please be aware that as we are not working as a team in the office, some responses may take longer than others.
- All our data is backed up on a regular basis and automatically sent off-site, allowing us to access and protect our client’s data remotely.
- In the event that a staff member becomes ill, an out of office alert will be set and you should refer any person-specific enquiries to Cathy Barlow. If you need to speak to us urgently, please email Cathy Barlow (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Paul Barlow (email@example.com).
- We will not be attending any planned events or meetings face-to-face until we deem it safe to do so. Wherever possible, we will make alternative arrangements.
- We are committed to paying the small businesses who act as our suppliers on time and in full for as long as possible.
- We have taken a proactive approach to making use of the Government support available for businesses, in order to make sure that we can continue to operate and still have a viable business, with all our current team, at the end of this.
- We have also produced a range of free PR and Marketing guides, which are available for download here, in order to try and help other businesses maintain an active and positive presence.
We will keep this page updated with any changes or additional information and we will return to the office and normal operations as soon as we feel it is safe to do so.
Whilst we will do our utmost to ensure you continue to receive the high levels of service you expect from us, the health and well-being of our staff and clients is a priority. If you have any questions, or if you need any support in preparing your own statement around the impacts of coronavirus on your business, please contact Cathy.