LATEST UPDATE (23/03/20):
Following the most recent guidance provided by the Government and Public Health England for employers and businesses, we are now conducting all of our business remotely.
To ensure we can continue to support our clients during this time, we have put the following measures in place:
- All staff have access to the internet and a computer at home, allowing them to continue to work. Please be mindful that, as increasing numbers of people are needing to work from home there may also be fluctuations in internet connectivity and as we will not be working as a team in the office, some responses may take longer than others. All our data is backed up on a regular basis and automatically sent off-site, allowing us to access and protect our client’s data remotely.
- In the event that a staff member becomes ill, an out of office alert will be set and you should refer any person-specific enquiries to Cathy Barlow. If you need to speak to us urgently, please email Cathy Barlow (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Paul Barlow (email@example.com).
- In line with Government guidance, we will not be attending any planned events or meetings face-to-face. Wherever possible, we will make alternative arrangements.
- We are committed to paying the small businesses who act as our suppliers on time and in full for as long as possible.
- We are taking a proactive approach to making use of the Government support available for businesses, in order to make sure that we can continue to operate and still have a viable business, with all our current team, at the end of this. Protecting our employee’s incomes and lives is our highest priority right now – because without them there is no us – and we are actively pursuing the means to ensure we come out the other side of this a stronger business than ever.
- We are working hard on producing discounted PR & Marketing services and packages in order to try and help other businesses maintain an active and positive presence. We’ll share exactly what this looks like as soon as possible.
- We will keep this page updated with any changes or additional information and we will return to the office and normal operations as soon as possible.
Whilst we will do our utmost to ensure you continue to receive the high levels of service you expect from us, the health and well-being of our staff and clients is a priority. If you have any questions, or if you need any support in preparing your own statement around the impacts of coronavirus on your business, please contact Cathy.